OpenCL* for CPU
Ask questions and share information on Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications and OpenCL™ implementations for Intel® CPU.
Announcements
This forum covers OpenCL* for CPU only. OpenCL* for GPU questions can be asked in the GPU Compute Software forum. Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ questions can be ask in the FPGA Intel® High Level Design forum.
1719 Discussions

installation problems on desktop

cho_a_
Beginner

Hi, I want to test how the GPU processing is faster than common things so now I'm trying to setup the environment for OpenCL and OpenCV.

however, i got an issue for installation for OpenCL SDK on my computer.

My CPU is i5-4590 ,Intel graphics HD 4600 . OS is Windows7 32bit.

As I know, the SDK supports OpenCL 1.2, 32-bit Operation system before 2016 sdk but now it's not available.

Could you please suggest any solution for it? or .. is there any routes to get past versions.?

the file I install is 'intel_sdk_for_opencl_setup_6.0.0.1049.exe' and Error message is 'Machine CPU architecture IA-32 is not supported.'

My desktop is made by Samsung Electronic so i can't change the OS easily

I can give more information about my system or environment if you needto solve this problem .

thanks.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Robert_I_Intel
Employee

Hi Cho,

Yes, when downloading the SDK, you can select the previous (5.3) version (the selection screen should be right after the registration screen).

0 Kudos
cho_a_
Beginner

Thanks !! :)

0 Kudos