OpenCL* for CPU
Ask questions and share information on Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications and OpenCL™ implementations for Intel® CPU.
Announcements
This forum covers OpenCL* for CPU only. OpenCL* for GPU questions can be asked in the GPU Compute Software forum. Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ questions can be ask in the FPGA Intel® High Level Design forum.
1719 Discussions

opencl et visual C++ 2010

rimtun
Beginner
please can you tell me how to configure microsoft visual C++ 2010 with opencl
0 Kudos
1 Solution
greenkalx
Novice
Is it possible to debug with Visual Studio 2010 yet?
I have been debugging with VS2008 but now need to move to VS2010.
The 1.5 SDK allowed debugging for VS2008 only, but there has been no release since 1.5?

The Intel OpenCL SDK Debugger is a Microsoft Visual Studio* 2008 plug-in which enables you to debug into OpenCL kernels using the familiar graphical interface of the Microsoft Visual Studio* 2008 debugger.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Oded_P_Intel
Employee

1. Open the project property pages by selecting Project > Properties.

2. In the C/C++ > General property page, under Additional Include Directories, enter the full path to the directory where the OpenCL header files are located:

$(INTELOCLSDKROOT)\include.

3. In the Linker > General property page, under Additional Library Directories, enter the full path to the directory where the OpenCL run-time import library file is located. For example, for 32-bit application:

$(INTELOCLSDKROOT)\lib\x86

4. In the Linker > Input property page, under Additional Dependencies, enter the name of the OpenCL ICD import library file OpenCL.lib.

Please visit http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/vcsource-tools-opencl-sdk/ and check our user guide.

0 Kudos
greenkalx
Novice
Is it possible to debug with Visual Studio 2010 yet?
I have been debugging with VS2008 but now need to move to VS2010.
The 1.5 SDK allowed debugging for VS2008 only, but there has been no release since 1.5?

The Intel OpenCL SDK Debugger is a Microsoft Visual Studio* 2008 plug-in which enables you to debug into OpenCL kernels using the familiar graphical interface of the Microsoft Visual Studio* 2008 debugger.

0 Kudos
greenkalx
Novice
Is the opencl.lib open source that I could built it myself for VS2010?
Same for theVisual Studio* 2008 plug-in.
Would be nice to have for VS2012 as well..
0 Kudos
rimtun
Beginner
thank you every body for your response
it is impossible to debug with Visual Studio 2010so i unstalled the visual studio 2008
0 Kudos