Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14402 Discussions

Температура и ее скачки у процессора 10600k

StKalcifer
Beginner

Здравствуйте. Вчера приобрел 10600k и Z490. На 2 дня решил посидеть на боксовом кулере. И тут начались непонятные явления. При включении и появлении рабочего стола процессорный кулер начинает работать на 100%, а температура процессора вырастает до 70С. Затем температура опускается на 40-50. Если я что-либо делаю на ПК (НЕ играю, а просто открываю браузер, переношу файлы), кулер снова сильно разгоняется и температура процессора скачет. В игры я боюсь даже заходить. Процессор не разгонял. Решил проверить процессор утилитой intel processor diagnostic tool, но посередине процессор разогрелся до 100 градусов и я выключил тест (скорее всего разогрелся еще сильнее, но MSI более 100 градусов не показывает). Для понимания проблемы прилагаю фото датчика температуры с MSI afterburner. 
Ответьте пожалуйста на вопрос, нормально ли это и не является ли браком процессора?
P.S кулер стоит боксовый от 9400kf
P.S.S Понимаю, что кулер от 9400kf слабоват, но разве он может не справиться с процессором без разгона в браузере или проводнике?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello StKalcifer,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

I need to inform you that our support is only provided in English. Therefore, we may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread.

To better assist you I would appreciate if you could provide the following information:

1.      Please provide the full motherboard model.

2.      What is the BIOS version of your motherboard?

3.      Are you checking the temperatures from the Task Manager? Or are you using another program?

4.      Did you make any changes in BIOS?

To answer your question, the overheating can be caused by various factors. First, I would recommend checking that the BIOS of your motherboard is up to date, as an outdated BIOS could trigger this kind of behavior.

Additionally, checking with the motherboard manufacturer to make sure that there are no settings in BIOS that may be causing this high CPU usage. I would recommend working with BIOS defaults.

Most important, I would recommend the use of a compatible thermal solution for your processor. We need to keep in mind that your processor has higher power consumption; therefore, we would need a compatible cooling solution to avoid any kind of overheating.

Please check the following link with the product specifications.

There you can see the TDP of the unit and under “Package Specifications” you can see the Thermal Solution Specification for the unit. (PCG 2015D)

This will be helpful to find the appropriate cooling solution and hopefully resolve this behavior.

Esteban D.

Intel Technical Support Technician

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello StKalcifer,

Were you able to check the previous post?   

Please let me know if you need further assistance.   

Esteban D.  

Intel Technical Support Technician   

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

We have not heard back from you. 

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored  

Esteban D.  

Intel Technical Support Technician   

0 Kudos