Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14503 Discussions

İ3 9100F

Salih
Beginner

my processor runs at high speed after format. 2. this problem arose after installing an SSD.

I couldn't fix what I did.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Salih
Beginner

test1 

0 Kudos
Salih
Beginner

test2 

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Salih

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to check this further, could you please provide more details regarding the issue that you are having?

1- Besides seeing "high speed" on the Processor, are you experiencing any other issues like low performance, system crashes, etc?

2- How are you seeing/monitoring this "CPU high speed"? What is the "high speed" value or level that you are seeing? Please provide details and if possible, screenshots or a short video showing the behavior.

3- Since you mentioned the issue started after installing an SSD, did you perform a clean fresh install of the operating system (OS) or did you clone the previous drive? Also, by any chance are you able to test with the previous drive to see if the behavior is different?

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Salih

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have additional inquiries.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Salih

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos