Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14509 Discussions

В чем может быть проблема?

RMich5
Beginner

Система отключилась во время игры и при перезагрузке появился синий экран смерти, запускается автоматическое восстановление, но безрезультатно, на определенном ее этапе опять синий экран. Ошибки разные и их много ( irql not less or equal , page found in nonpaged area ,kmode exception not handled, system service exception ) Система перезагружается и опять повторяется этот процесс снова и снова... Пробовал полную переустановку, но такая же фигня при попытке загрузки винды с любого носителя, и с диска и с флешки(не могу даже переустановить). Один раз каким то чудом восстановление прошло успешно, все загрузилось, но в такой же момент снова произошел сбой и теперь такого чуда не случается.

Отнес все в магазин, там выяснилось, что материнская плата в норме, а вот с процессором, что то нето. В биосе он виден, запускаются dos тесты, но windows никаким образом не работает. Процессор i7 9700k, материнская плата msi z390 tamohawk, блок питания corsair hx750. Прошивка на материнской плате последней версии. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello RMich5, Thank you for joining this Intel Community. If you are able to boot into BIOS, make sure default values are loaded. If you insert Windows installation or recovery media, make sure the drive is listed and check the boot order first if the recovery environment will not load. If the same behavior persists, try using key components to rule out hardware failure (Memory, SSD), and test other components (e.g. one memory module at the time). Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

This feels to me like a memory issue. I would download and run MemTest86+ for 24 hours.

...S

0 Kudos
RMich5
Beginner

thanks for answers.

I'll start from the beginning.

1)My system:  

-CPU Core I7 9700K. 

-Motherboard MSI Z390 MAG TOMAHAWK. -PSU CORSAIR HX750 CP-9020137-EU 750W ATX Platinum

-Memory Kingston HyperX Fury [HX426C16FB2K2/16]

GPU gtx 1070

Windows 10 64bit Professional

2) I played assassin's creed odyssey max settings 30 min(1st day of my New PC), then BSoD happened. System restart -> BSoD , system trying to recover -> BSoD.

3)I removed:

my video card -> BSoD; 

One memory stick -> BSoD;

All usb device -> BSoD;

Moved memory to other slots -> BSoD.

4) I tried to reinstall Windows from a flash drive -> microsoft logo -> BSoD.

5) memTest -> memory error

check it Pro -> motherboard DNA test error and cash test error

6) took motherboard and memory to the shop.

In the shop:

7) update BIOS -> BSoD

8) replace CPU to Core i3 8.... -> windows recovered and started normal

9) Put my CPU to other MB( MSI Z390 a- pro) -> BSoD

So, this is CPU problem, i think, or no?

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Yes, sounds like issue isolated to processor.

After verifying your warranty is active (here: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/services/000006303.html?wapkw=warranty+check), you need to directly contact Intel Customer Support to initiate the RMA process (you cannot do this through the forums). Here are pages where you can lookup contact information, including local phone numbers, sorted by geography:

You can use the online forms service or email, but I actually recommend calling them directly. The above links provide local or toll-free numbers in most countries and support most local languages. You could also use the chat service (start here: http://intelsupportchat.force.com/icslivechat/ics_tech_desktop_ww_english_Chat), but understand that this service is offered in English only and is subject to the normal (9:00-5:00 M-F) office hours in the Pacific (UTC-8) time zone.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos