Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14503 Discussions

Добрый день,проблема в том ,что как мне кажется мой новый процессор g4560 работает не на полную, т.к. когда я смотрю обзор на youtube то у них он загружен на 60-80 а у меня 90-100

ПКисе
Beginner

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
PKise, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support. Just to let you know, we only provide support in English and currently we are using a translation tool. Could you please provide a detailed description of what is the problem? Are you referring to the temperature of the unit? Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
ПКисе
Beginner
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
PKise, Thank you very much. What is the problem, how can we help you? Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
ПКисе
Beginner

when I look at the video on this CPU in this game it loaded on 60-70% I 90-100,why?

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
PKise, In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system: What is the model of the motherboard? Is this a new computer? Did yo make any recent hardware/software changes? Was it working fine before? Which Windows* version are you using? Just to confirm, the problem is related to a video or to a game? If that is the case what is the name of the game? Does it happen with all the games? When you said "it loaded on 60-70% / 90-100", are you referring to the CPU usage? Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
ПКисе
Beginner

msi h110m pro-d motherboard

I built this computer a week ago.

how do I check if I made them? maybe there is a program?

win 7

game: gta 5, rust

Yes, that's what I meant.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
PKise, Thank you very much for providing those details. Just to let you know, some games require a to use most of the computer resources to be able to run properly. There are always processes running on the background even though you are not playing games or doing anything with the PC, so, if we take that under consideration it is expected for the processor to reach 90% -100% of CPU usage depending on the game or the applications that you are running. Please make sure that you are using the proper memory RAM for your processor, DDR4-2133/2400, DDR3L-1333/1600 @ 1.35V as you can confirm here: https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/97143/intel-pentium-processor-g4560-3m-cache-3-50-ghz.html Is the PC getting freeze, throttling or going off by itself? Are you using an external video card? To confirm if the processor is working fine, we can always run the Intel® Processor Diagnostics tool, it does an overall test on the processor including a temperature test, if the unit passed the test then it should be working fine: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/19792/Intel-Processor-Diagnostic-Tool Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
PKise, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter? Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
PKise, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, just reply back or post a new question. Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos