Beginner
Здравствуйте. У меня такая проблема - имеется компьютер:
i5 - 8400
8 гигобайт оперативной памяти от самсунг
материнская плата msi b360m pro-vdh
БП be quiet sys pow 9 600w
ссдшник и жд.
Проблема такая:
Когда у меня включен Turbo boost, моя система, после пары минут теста в aida64 и в большинстве игор, выключается с дальнейшим перезапуском. Иногда компьютер пытается перезагрузиться, но не может и бесконечно (наверно) выключается и включается. Самая высокая температура проца которую я видел была 65 градусов, а в аиде выключается и при 40.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @alexey1 

Please download and install Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool. Run test and check your CPU.

Leon

0 Kudos
alexey1
Beginner
i turned turbo boost on and started the test you send me. pc shut down and can't even start now.
0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

" pc shut down and can't even start now."  even after cooling down? The tests performed by the Intel Processor Diagnostics Tool are not destructive. Different functionality of the CPU is tested. So if CPU failed during tests, it was probably damaged/failed before starting tests.

Leon

Leon

0 Kudos
alexey1
Beginner
i waited and it started. i turned tb off
0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello alexey1, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello alexey1, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos