Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14539 Discussions

Проблема с процессором. Процессор Intel Core I5-7300 HQ не работает на полную мощьность только до 32%, что блокирует нормальную работу?

ДРост
Beginner

На стресс тесте загружаеться только на 32% примерно 800МГцTest CPU.jpg

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

ДРост, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Just to let you know, we only provide support in English language and currently, we are using a translation tool.

The Processor usage will depend on the workload, tasks, processes or applications running in the computer.

When you mentioned that it blocks normal operation, what do you mean by that, is there any problem when with the laptop?

What are the tasks that the laptop is not capable to do?

For this scenario, we can always run the Intel® Processor Diagnostics Tool, it does an overall test on the Intel® Processor and if it passed the test it means that it should be working fine:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/19792/Intel-Processor-Diagnostic-Tool

Regards,

Alberto R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
PKhra
Beginner

Same problem, I7-7700HQ, ~800MHz. Diagnostic tool shows no problems.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hi PKhra, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Most of the times, when the Intel® Processor clock speed does not go up or stays at 800MHz is because the feature of Intel® Speed Stepping is enabled in the BIOS of the computer, when you enable that feature your Intel® Processor will downclock itself in idle mode to generate less heat and less power consumption.

In this case, what we recommend is to get in contact directly with the manufacturer of the computer for them to check the BIOS settings to make sure everything is configured properly for the good functionality of the Intel® Processor.

ДРост, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

ДРост, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, just reply back or post a new question.

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos