Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14513 Discussions

Хотелось бы увидеть в сравнительной таблице наборы команд и инструкций процессоров Core i3 9100 LGA1151v2 и Core i5 7400 LGA1151.

НКузь
Beginner

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello НКузь,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool embedded in this Intel Community. 

Are you developing software/hardware?

May we know why you would like to get this information?

Regards,

Adrian M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
НКузь
Beginner

Добрый день!

Возник спорный вопрос между мной (поставщик) и заказчиком. По всем показателям процессор  Core i3 9100 LGA1151v2, предложенный мною заказчику, ЛУЧШЕ, чем Core i5 7400 LGA1151, на котором настаивает заказчик. Настаивает он на Core i5 по причине наличия в нем определенных наборов команд, которых нет в Core i3. Хотелось бы понять о каких именно наборах команд идет речь и на что они так критично влияют.

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello НКузь,

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Let me know if you need more assistance. 

Regards,

Adrian M.

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello НКузь,

Thank you for your reply.

Based on the Compare Intel® Products tool the processor Intel® Core™ i3-9100 Processor should have better:

• Processor frequency: 3.60 GHz - up to 4.20 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology.
  • It's a newer processor it was released back on Q2'19.
  • Better graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 630 and Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency 1.10 GHz
  • It also has ECC Memory Supported (Error-correcting code memory (ECC memory) is a type of computer data storage that can detect and correct the most common kinds of internal data corruption.)

It's worth mentioning that the processor's performance can vary depending on several components like motherboard, memory, BIOS, Operating system set up, etc.

Best regards,

Adrian M.

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello НКузь,

Were you able to check the previous post?

Best regards,

Adrian M.

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello НКузь,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question. 

Best regards,

Adrian M.

0 Kudos