Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14395 Discussions

Чому в іграх мій процесор i5-7200u не турбується до 3.1Гц?

DKhme
Beginner

Чому в іграх мій процесор i5-7200u не турбується до 3.1Гц? Але на робочому столі видає 3.1 Гц. Процесор не протлить максимальна частота в іграх 2566 Гц(сток). Процесор не тротлиться. Відеокарта mx130 GDDR5 2 гігабайта вона не гальмує його. ОЗУ 8 гб.

Драйвера самі нові, є охолоджуюча підставка, максимальна температура процесора 75 градусів по цельсію. Максимальна температура відеокарти 85 градусів. Купив ноутбук майже рік назад, але цю проблему побачив тільки зараз. Допоможіть.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello DKhme,

Thank you for submitting your question on this Intel® Community.

To better assist you, we would like to obtain more information about this issue and your system configuration. Please provide us with the following reports:

First, we would like to know if we understood this issue correctly. When you say that the your "processor i5-7200u not worries to 3.1 Hz? But the desktop produces 3.1 Hz", do you mean it never operates at 3.10 GHz?

• Please run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach it to this thread.

1. Intel® SSU Download link
  2. Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".
  3. Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  4. To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".

• Run the Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool and attach the report to this thread.

Note: Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool embedded on this Intel® Community.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello DKhme,

If you need further assistance, please let us know. We will be glad to assist you.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello DKhme,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question. We will be glad to help you.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos