Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14395 Discussions

Я купил не так давно i7 9700k, все бьюсь с ним, меньше 1.260Vcore работать не хочет, выдает ошибку не достатка вольтажа, выше работает, но греется сильно, а так как у меня воздушное охлаждение, это нехорошо в linx может дойти до 98 градусов на 4800.Брак ?

Rnoib
Beginner

Опертивка adata 3000 16-18-18 xmp.

сейчас стоит 3200 15-17-17

и glops 300 в линкс, мало.

У товарища подобный проц работает в стоке с 1.1v до 1.24 в 5000ггц в паре с ballistix 3000 cl15. в разгоне 4000 16 20 20

0 Kudos
9 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Other than the fact that you need a better processor cooling solution, what is your issue?

...S

0 Kudos
Rnoib
Beginner

Я имею darck rock pro 4, даже в 5000ггц и с 3600 mhz выдает не более 3000 gflops

vcore 1.400

Охлаждение тут не причем.

Троттлинг отсутствует

Пробывал на водяном охлаждении, исключил этот вариант, температура ниже, но всеравно более высокий gflops не получается достичь.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Throttling is missing? It will occur automatically while temperatures are at or above the Maximum Junction Temperature (Tjmax, approx. 100c).

You definitely want to be using water cooling to maximize performance and, if you really, really want to maximize cooling, consider delidding (I don't work for Intel so I can say that 😜).

Every individual motherboard/memory/processor combination is going to perform differently than another. BIOS settings, memory quality, bus terminators, etc. and etc. are going to make a difference. Each individual processor, based upon its leakage, etc. is going to perform at different voltages, different temperature levels, etc. It is what it is. Frankly, I don't give a rat's a$$ whether you know someone who's setup is performing better. If your goal is to whine at Intel and beg for a replacement processor, this isn't the place to be doing it. Call Intel Customer Support directly.

...S

0 Kudos
Rnoib
Beginner

Нет, друг, троттлинга нет. Процессор OEM думаю может быть из за этого? Просто работает как мой старый x5650 разочарован. Незнаю что делать.

0 Kudos
Rnoib
Beginner

(TDP) 95 В my cooler dark rock pro 4

250 B

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

There's supposed to be no difference between OEM and boxed processors other than boxed processors come in a fancy box and have a nice sticker for the front of your PC (and sometimes a heatsink-fan unit), so, no, that shouldn't be the reason for this.

How did you purchase this processor? Through a reputable source? I wonder if you have a knock-off. Does the processor actually identify itself in its CPUID brand string as being an i7-9700K? Are you sure you don't have an ES or PP unit?

As I said, if you are unhappy with your processor requiring the higher voltage, call Intel Customer Support and ask for your processor to be replaced. Maybe they will do so...

...S

0 Kudos
Rnoib
Beginner

Официальный магазин DNS в России, тут не будет подделок, говорят что OEM это более неудачные процессоры, и лучшие из них отбирают в Москве себе. Незнаю так или нет, узнал недавно.

Да распознает себя как надо, я даже нашел ещё несколько человек именно с OEM процессорами, с такой же проблемой. Попробую конечно обратиться в поддержку но незнаю по заниженным показателям, поменяют ли.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

OEM processors, also called tray processors, are NOT supposed to be the more-unsuccessful processors. Customers purchasing a lot of processors do so at the tray level and they are not going to want the poorer ones. Anyway, regarding replacement, all you can do is call Intel and try.

You can call Intel Customer Support in Moscow and converse with them in Russian. The number is 7 495 6428537 and you can call any time between 7:00 and 19:00.

Good luck!

...S

0 Kudos
Rnoib
Beginner

Ty bro, i by good dram,

if it doesn’t help, I’ll call

0 Kudos