NToku1
Novice

Intel Core i7のSを除くKやT,Rと無印の違いと互換性を教えてください。

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

NToku1, Thank you very much for sharing those details.

In reference to your question, there is no restriction for the Intel® Processor, it is actually compatible with any Operating System. The compatibility of the Operating System will depend on the Intel® Chipset located on the motherboard, the manufacturer of the motherboard is the one that will be able to confirm if in fact is fully compatible with Windows* 10 Pro and if they have the proper drivers for this configuration, so the best thing to do will be to check directly with them to confirm those details.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

NToku1, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Just to let you know, we only provide support in English language and currently, we are using a translation tool.

According to the translation tool, you want to know "the difference and compatibility of MUJI with K, T, R except S of Intel Core i7", in order for us to be able to provide the information you are requesting, we just wanted to confirm:

What is MUJI?

Are you a developer?

Are you working on a project?

Is the project about hardware or software?

Is there any particular reason why you need this information?

Please provide the specific model of the Intel® Processor you are referring to.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
NToku1
Novice

無印とは、例えばIntel Core i7-4770みたく数字の後ろにKやTやSが無い物です。

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

NToku1, Thank you very much for providing that information.

You mentioned, "tell me the difference and compatibility", could you please provide a detailed description or what is the information that you need, is it the difference between each model of Intel® Processor or the difference in terms of SKU's and the compatibility with Operating System or with an application? Please provide as many details as possible.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
NToku1
Novice

i5-4570とi7-4770は互換性があるのはわかるのですが、i7-4770Kやi7-4790Kやi7-4770Rは互換性があるのでしょうか?ちなみにOSは、Windows 10 Proです。

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

NToku1, Thank you very much for sharing those details.

In reference to your question, there is no restriction for the Intel® Processor, it is actually compatible with any Operating System. The compatibility of the Operating System will depend on the Intel® Chipset located on the motherboard, the manufacturer of the motherboard is the one that will be able to confirm if in fact is fully compatible with Windows* 10 Pro and if they have the proper drivers for this configuration, so the best thing to do will be to check directly with them to confirm those details.

Regards,

Albert R.

NToku1
Novice

ありがとうございました。

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

NToku1, You are very welcome, thank you very much for your response.

We are glad to hear the information provided was useful for you.

Any other inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos