Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14510 Discussions

关于4790k核显驱动问题

idata
Employee

windows7*/8.1*[15.36] 也就是1月25号的那个版本存在破音现象(大约每几分钟就会出现),我不知道最新版本的驱动怎么样但我不希望把我的系统更到WIN10,我现在是WIN7 64位的 ,能不能修复一下?或者是我的其他问题?平台是用技嘉的z97

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello 新 李,

Thank you for joining the Processors community.

I am using the translate tool in order to understand your inquiry, the translation might not be accurate. So, I would like to get the following information in order to understand it better;

• Is your issue related to video or sound? Please elaborate.
  • Could you please let me know the driver version you are running? Please go to Device Manger> Display adapters> Intel(R) HD Graphics right click on Properties and then go to Driver, you will be able to see the version installed.
  • Can you confirm if this is the model you have http://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-Z97-D3H-rev-10# ov GA-Z97-D3H (rev. 1.0) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE?

Regards,

Amy.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello 新 李,

Thank you for joining the Processors community.

I am using the translate tool in order to understand your inquiry, the translation might not be accurate. So, I would like to get the following information in order to understand it better;

• Is your issue related to video or sound? Please elaborate.
  • Could you please let me know the driver version you are running? Please go to Device Manger> Display adapters> Intel(R) HD Graphics right click on Properties and then go to Driver, you will be able to see the version installed.
  • Can you confirm if this is the model you have http://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-Z97-D3H-rev-10# ov GA-Z97-D3H (rev. 1.0) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE?

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/113014 新 李, If you need further assistance let us know.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I'm sorry, I think I made a mistake.Driver no problem.My mechanical drive is broken.Very sorry,and my English is not good. I hope you can understand, thank you

idata
Employee

/thread/113014 新 李, thank you for sharing that with the community.

If there is something we can help with, please let me know.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos