Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14405 Discussions

我的thunderbolt controller driver的下载出现错误

yxxu2
Beginner

您好,如题,我在下载thunderbolt controller driver的时候碰到了‘error 0x80070643’的错误,我想知道如何能解决这个问题并且成功下载,谢谢(附件是错误日志,分类中我没有找到有关thunderbolt的类别,因此随便选了一个)

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @yxxu2

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

请通知您,我只能使用英语提供支持。我使用 Web 翻译工具来翻译这种响应,因此可能会出现一些不准确的翻译。

Intel provides support for Thunderbolt on Intel® NUC products. However, checking the log that you shared we noticed several entries and references to "Dell". Is your computer a "Dell* system"? Or could you please confirm the model and manufacturer of the computer?

Please note that Thunderbolt™ is a technology that computer manufacturers (OEM) customize for their platforms. Intel provides firmware and driver updates directly to OEMs (HP*, Lenovo*, Dell*, and so on) and doesn't support their products. It is OEMs' responsibility to test and validate updates before posting them for customers on their support websites. For more details, please refer to this article: Support Options for Thunderbolt™

If this Thunderbolt* driver issue is not regarding an Intel® NUC, we kindly recommend reviewing this with your manufacturer for the latest updates and technical support information. If you need help with Thunderbolt™ on an OEM computer, please contact the OEM.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
yxxu2
Beginner
Sorry for that, I thought Chinese was available for support, my computer is Alienware 51m from Dell and I don’t know whether Intel or Dell is responsible for this, I’ll ask for help from Dell support later if you couldn’t have a specific answer to this problem, anyway, thanks a lot
0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello yxxu2

No problem, and thank you for your response.

Yes, the best is to check directly with DELL* Support since they are the manufacturers of the computer and hopefully they may help with this request.

Having said that, we will proceed to close this thread now. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos