Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14503 Discussions

英特尔驱动程序更新助手(Intel Driver Support Assistant)的问题

yxxu2
Beginner
您好!我下载了Intel DSA(Driver Support Assistant)用于更新驱动,然后我把它卸载了。但是在卸载之后系统任务栏显示项这里还是会出现残余,我想这应该是注册表残留,我想知道如何能彻底清除DSA包括这里的残留,谢谢!
0 Kudos
14 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Try uninstalling using the Uninstaller tool.

...S

0 Kudos
yxxu2
Beginner
0 Kudos
yxxu2
Beginner
I think I have to access to the regedit in order to totally delete it or the invalid item would stay there forever? Do you know where can I reach the regedit of the DSA?
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

It doesn't work? How doesn't it work? Explain yourself.

Please attach a ZIP file containing the log files produced by the uninstaller. Also, please attach a ZIP file containing all of the files in and below folder C:\ProgramData\Intel\DSA\Logs.

...S

0 Kudos
yxxu2
Beginner

The thing is, even I uninstall the DSA with the uninstaller u provided, the name of the DSA still stays in the task bar, I'm wondering how I can totally delete all the stuff of the DSA.

And the folder C:\ProgramData\Intel\DSA\Logs is empty since I have already run the uninstaller, the log of the uninstaller was provided below:

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User
Thank you. The DSA team will look at this log and see if they can sort out what caused this. I will let them provide and feedback regarding manual removal.
Since it's weekend, it will likely be at least Monday before they respond.
...S
0 Kudos
Monique_Intel

@yxxu2  Hello!  I am the Project Manager for the IDSA application.  Did you restart your system and if so, are you still seeing the IDSA application in the task bar?

Thanks,

Monique with Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
yxxu2
Beginner
Yes, although I restarted my computer, it still appears.
0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @yxxu2

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities

请注意,我只能用英语支持您。我使用了网络翻译工具来翻译此响应,因此,可能会有一些不准确的翻译

We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread.

We appreciate that you have provided us with the DSAUninstaller log. In order to review this further, could you please also provide us with the report from the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system? Please follow these steps:

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.
  • Once you have saved the file (.txt file), please attach it to your reply.

To upload and attach a file, use the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" option below the response textbox.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
yxxu2
Beginner
0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello yxxu2

Thank you for your response and for the Intel® SSU report. Please allow us to review this further. We will be posting back in the thread as soon as more details are available.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello yxxu2

After reviewing this further, it is possible that some registry values were missed when the Intel® DSA uninstaller was run. We made some changes to the uninstaller in our last release to address this so we recommend you to please retest:

Intel® Driver & Support Assistant Uninstaller Version 22.1.8.8.

If you still encounter an issue, it would be useful to get the verbose (_000_) logs along with the uninstaller log so we can see what specifically is happening. The verbose logs needed can be found on the below paths:

• C:\Windows\Temp
  • C:\Users\{you_user_name}\AppData\Local\Temp

On the manual removal side, here is some information from Microsoft*:

How to Manually Remove Programs from the Add/Remove Programs List

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello yxxu2

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you were able to review our previous post. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello yxxu2

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos