Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14527 Discussions

12th Generation Core i9

dgreen
Beginner
When is the Core i9 12 Gen going to be available for laptops?
0 Kudos
4 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @dgreen

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities and for your interest in Intel® Products.

Generally speaking, we don't comment on unreleased products, future releases, plans, or information that is not public. However, we will check your inquiry to see if there is any public information available to share but we cannot promise anything.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
dgreen
Beginner

Hi Andrew,

Thanks and I understand! However, it has already been made public that intel is making a 12 Gen Core i9 CPU for laptops and is going to talk about them at CES 2022.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello dgreen

After reviewing further your inquiry, we would like to confirm that we don't have yet 12th Gen Mobile Processors and since we don't comment on unreleased products, there is no information available to share. We do appreciate your interest in our products and we recommend staying tuned with the latest news through our official communication channels. For instance, the Intel® Newsroom website.

Having said that, we will proceed to close this request now. If you have any other inquiries, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
dgreen
Beginner

Hi Andrew,

Again, it has already been made public that intel will talk about a 12 Gen Core i9 for laptops at the CES 2022

0 Kudos