Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14530 Discussions

3 more weeks for RMA inappropriate

idata
Employee

hey hey "good" day.

I RMA my processor 3 weeks ago and still it is in russian customs office.

And i asked to wait 3 more weeks. It is absolutely inappropriate. Why do not you guys keep the processors (which are in common use) in stock for emergency?

Order Number 7502059157

Returned Item: BX80671I76800K

Received by Intel: 20161025130816

Replaced With:

Shipped Date: 0

Delivered Date: 0

Shipped via

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Thank you for letting me know about this matter. It is unfortunate. I apologize for the inconvenience.

At this stage, the best way to get assistance on this matter would be through your local Intel customer support.

http://www.intel.ru/content/www/ru/ru/support/contact-support.html Связаться со службой поддержки

Allan.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Allan,

Can you please give me the link to local forum of Intel or whatever where i can leave my complain?

Also i can not get any details about the invoice. DHL is saying that they do not have any problems on customs office right now (even i do not know the invoice number).

The link you gave me is "The page you requested has moved or doesn't exist."

thanks.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Local intel guys said 3 week ago - please wait 3 weeks. Now 3 weeks have passed - they say - wait 3 weeks more (through email).

When i asked what is the problem? They say - it is DHL on customs office (our intel foreign colleagues said that). Also they do not give the invoice number. When i call DHL - they say please give the invoice, but anyway we, here at DHL has no problems. It makes me very angry.

Can you please give me details on my problem: what is the invoice # and what causes the delay.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I have sent you a private message. Please check your Inbox.

Allan.
0 Kudos