Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14398 Discussions

9900K oc question and WHEA LOGGER Internal parity error or cache hierarch error.

MAssa
Beginner

Hi my pc:

9900K OC sync all cores was 50 now i have 47

2x16GB DDR4 GSKILL 3000MHZ

Corsair 850RmX

Asus Prime Z390-A

Few questions.

On 5ghz with voltage 1.320v i had very rarely Whea Logger 19 Internal Parity error during game in Metro Exodus. 

So rarely like 1 pop up Whea in 1 month. 

Also on Realbench on 1.320v i had Whea Logger 19 Cache Hierarchy Error.

So i bumped to 1.330v and 2 months was fine. But yesterday in Battlefield 5 Whea Logger 19 Internal Parity error pop up in Battlefield 5 on 1.330V. 

And my question. Is Whea Logger 19 Internal Parity Error related to insufficent Vcore ? Cache hierarchy the same?

Last question.

Now i have cpu in 4700mhz. But this is underclock right? Because all cores running on 4700mhz. On stock cores running on 4700mhz but 2 cores on 5000mhz. 

Please share opinions.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello MAssa,

Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities.

Keep in mind that Intel ® does not provide support with Overclocking the processors and the issues that arise for doing so, you can refer to the following: 

" Altering clock frequency or voltage may damage or reduce the useful life of the processor and other system components, and may reduce system stability and performance. Product warranties may not apply if the processor is operated beyond its specifications. Check with the manufacturers of system and components for additional details. "

Something I can recommend you to do is to contact the motherboard manufacturer for assistance with the overclocking and the issues you are getting.

Regards,

David V

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos