Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14508 Discussions

AC82GS45 (SLB92)

BXion2
Novice

Can anyone tell me if this is the Lot code for this device?

What is this number (Highlighted in RED)?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AlHill
Super User

It was 14 years ago.

Look under ordering and compliance:

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/35505/intel-82gs45-graphics-and-memory-controller-hub.html

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Waiting for Windows 12]

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello @BXion2

If I may interrupt here, the number you marked on the picture represents an identification number for a processor. The number you paid attention to is the FPO number and the number next to it is the ATPO number, for more information about these identification numbers, you can visit the following article:

(https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005609/processors.html)

You must keep in mind that this number identifies your CPU as a tray processor. Tray processors are sold to the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and it is not intended to be sold to End-users; we do not provide support to tray processors, since they are sold only to OEM. Visit our Warranty information page (https://supporttickets.intel.com/warrantyinfo), where you can check the markings of the processor on this website and check that the processor is a tray processor.

I hope you find this information useful.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
BXion2
Novice

Thank you for your clarification Jean.

Where would the Lot or Date Code be mark on this device?

0 Kudos
AiReyes
Beginner

Hi Jean!
I happen to have a similar device and would like to reconfirm your answer on the previous inquiry. 

I've got 2 boxes of AC82GS45 SLB92 with the following LOT CODES:
box 1: V509E085 - device marking is also V509E085
box 2: V509L21W - device marking is different (V605B520)

Please see attached picture.

I am getting confuse if the marking on the device is really not a lot code.  And if it is not a lot code (as you have previously implied that it's an ID of a processor), then it should be OK that this marking does not match the lot code on box label?

Would you happen to have a device marking guidelines for AC82GS45 SLB92?

Thanks,

Ai

0 Kudos
AiReyes
Beginner

Hi Jean! 

Following-up on my inquiry last June 2. Hoping for your response.

Thanks,

Ai

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello @BXion2.

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. We will close this thread, If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
AiReyes
Beginner

Can anyone help on this?

I happen to have a similar device and would like to reconfirm if the marking on the device is a lot code or not. 

I've got 2 boxes of AC82GS45 SLB92 with the following LOT CODES:
box 1: V509E085 - device marking is also V509E085
box 2: V509L21W - device marking is different (V605B520)

Please see attached picture.

I am getting confuse if the marking on the device is really not a lot code.  And if it is not a lot code, then it should be OK that this marking does not match the lot code on box label?

Would you happen to have a device marking guidelines for AC82GS45 SLB92?

Regards,

Ireen

0 Kudos