Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14503 Discussions

AMT not working correctly in between VLANs

AKnec
Beginner

Hello,

I am having a Problem in my Workplace with AMT. A few Weeks before we used AMT to start and configure the PCs remotely and everything worked fine. Since 2 Weeks we are using VLANs to have a better structure in the Network.

And now to the Problem: AMT via the Connection Manager from Intel sometimes works, sometimes it says wrong authetification ( even though the password is right (i tested it at the machine itself)) and most of the times it just doesn't get a connection.

Ping test showed that AMT responsed to the ping.

Any suggestions on what it could be?

(Answers can be in English and German)

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JoseH_Intel
Hello AKnec, Thank you for joining the community. There is an issue on some HP computers where they need to be power cycled in order to correct the authentication errors. The official fix for this requires to update the ME firmware from the OEM support website. If this is not the case then you need to check your network settings specially if you are behind an Active Directory domain Regards Jose A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel
Hello AKnec, Do you have any further details, updates, questions or comments in regards to this issue? This thread will be marked as resolved automatically in the next 72 hours if no activity is received. Regards Jose A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel
Hello AKnec, We will proceed to mark this thread as resolved. If you have further issues or questions just go ahead and create a new topic. Jose A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos