Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14536 Discussions

About i3 10100f

Stetanox99
Beginner
Goodmorning everyone! I am assembling a new PC with this i3 10100f CPU and I wanted to know if it has the TPM integrated in the CPU? Thank you
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Stetanox99, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In reference to your question, the TPM actually depends on the chipset of the board, it does not depend on the Intel® Processor, so, if you want to verify if your platform supports TPM, the next thing to do will be to get in contact directly with the manufacturer of the board so they can confirm that information.

Just in case, in the link below you will find the specification of the Intel® Core™ i3-10100F Processor in the case you want to check them:

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/203473/intel-core-i3-10100f-processor-6m-cache-up-to-4-30-ghz.html

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Stetanox99, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Stetanox99, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos