Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14526 Discussions

Alder Lake S DESIGN

jigisha
Beginner

Hi,

We are designing 12Th generation mother board first time in our company. I am from the hardware design depeartment.

I have refernce design of RVP board , can underatnd design , but not BIOS and firmware

completely.

I had downloaded IOT BIOS for Alder Lake S platform. But i am not sure if will install IOT BIOS my Mother board will work.

Can some one provide , software , firmware and BIOS flow for 1st time entering to this development cycle.

Regards,

Jigisha

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello jigisha,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. Thank you for the information provided 

I will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details. 

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello jigisha, 

Thanks for your patience. Before we proceed further, I would like to confirm if you are using the Design in Tools for Alder Lake S.

Please let me know if that is correct.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello jigisha,  

After checking your thread, I would like to know if you need further assistance. 

If so, please let me know. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello jigisha,  

I was checking your thread and see that we have not heard back from you. I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Also, if you are using the Design in Tools for Alder Lake S, you should go to the Intel Design in Tools support, so you can get proper assistance:

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos