Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14402 Discussions

Android for x3-c3200RK (Sofia-3GR) BSP

beaka
Beginner

Hl, I am working on a project that requires regression testing on x3-3200RK Android and need a copy of the Adroid reference BSP.

I am unable to find it anywhere and was hoping someone might have a copy they might send me.

Thanks,

Bruce

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Maria_R_Intel

Hello beaka,

Thank you for posting on the Intel* Community.

To better assist you, please provide us with the below details:

• Are you working in an Intel board or platform (FPGA, Altera, etc)?
  • Are you a software or hardware developer?

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
beaka
Beginner

Hi Maria,
Thanks for getting back to me.

I am a software developer and have been asked to provide some input on updating a system where the original developing company has gone bust. There is scant documentation on the original project but there is mention of the platform was created using the Intel Atom® x3-C3200RK/C3230RK ("SoFIA-3G-R") 64-bit CRB or BSP.
As I was once employed there they asked me to look into the system and see if it can be "reborn".

Regards
Bruce K.

0 Kudos
csqdvfs
Beginner

a software developer and have been asked to provide some input on updating a system where the original developing company has gone bust.

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello beaka,

After reviewing your request, we recommend that you submit your question on the Intel Developer Zone. 

Please register, and create an account so that you can receive further troubleshooting support, and get access to useful documentation. 

Intel Developer Zone - Contact Page 

https://software.intel.com/en-us/support  

I will proceed to close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos