Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14512 Discussions

Are Intel Core and Xeon processors all ROHS compliant ?

CStei13
Beginner

Does anyone know if all Intel core iseries desktop/mobile and also Xeon processors are ROHS compliant ? I could search for the MDSS for each model,(back to 1st gen) but this would be very time consuming. I was hoping that there would be an official listing or formal statement indicating something like "all processors from this date forward will be ROHS compliant"

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Billy

0 Kudos
8 Replies
ELima9
Beginner
0 Kudos
CStei13
Beginner

Thank you, but this is not what I was looking for. I am looking for something similar to the information in the following link, but for current core iseries desktop, laptop and also Xeon processors. A general letter stating that all are rohs compliant after a certain date or listing of product families would suffice as well.:

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/processors/sb/Boxed_Processors_MDDS.pdf

Thank you,

Billy

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

CStei13, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Ragarding your request, in the following link you will find an official listing of Intel® processors that are ROHS compliant:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/declaration-of-conformity/cprs-doc/docs-boxed-processors.html

Regards,

Alberto R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

CStei13, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos
CStei13
Beginner

The information for the processors that are rohs compliant is appreciated, but not everything that I need. Please send a listing of any core iseries desktop, laptop and also Xeon processors that are NON-COMPLIANT. I need a complete reference list for all processors.

Thank you,

Billy

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

CStei13, Thank you very much for letting us know that information.

We will do further research in order to try to provide the listing that you are requesting about Intel® Processors that are NON-COMPLIANT.

Ask soon as I get any updates I will post all the details on this thread.

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos
CStei13
Beginner

Thank you. It would be nice to have a complete list of all current processors indicating the ROHS status.  I could search for the MDSS for each model,(back to 1st gen) but this would be very time consuming.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

CStei13, I just received an update on this matter.

In reference to your question, after doing further research for this specific scenario, the best option to gather the information you are asking for will be to search for the MDDS for each model of the Intel® Processors, we do not maintain a single list of non-ROHS compliant processors:

ark.intel.com

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000007015/processors.html

As you mentioned, this would be very time consuming, that is why I will send your feedback to the proper department for them to be aware of this situation in order to perhaps, as you are suggesting, to create a list of all the Intel® Processors that are Non ROHS compliant.

Any other suggestions that you might have, please let us know.

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos