OOsva
Beginner
0 Kudos
7 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello toto_riina,

How many PC's do you have?

What kind of BSOD do you have? Do you see any error message?

What operating system are you using?

Did they work before?

Do you know what could be triggering the BSOD? Maybe a hardware change or recent software installation.

Have you contacted your computer manufacturer in regard to this issue?

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
OOsva
Beginner

Hi Amy,

there are 15 PCs which encountered BSODs. Total number of PCs is 90.

I'm attaching one BSOD error message.

OS is Win7 Embedded.

PCs are working ok and then suddenly BSOD occurs. BSOD occurred once or twice on each of them.

There were no sw/hw changes.

I hoped that full memory dump would point us to a root cause of BSODs.

I've contacted the manufacturer and they don't have any clue what's the reason of these BSODs.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Could you please check for the BSOD error message you attached? I am not able to find it in the thread.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
OOsva
Beginner

Here it is.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I believe this link should help; http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/300480-windows-7-blue-screen-0x0000009c-machine-check-exception.html Windows 7 Blue Screen 0x0000009c MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION - Windows 7 Help Forums. On that link you will see that this error message could be related to a hardware issue, and it seems like the issue on that link was solved with a replacement. Try checking the suggestions mentioned there, and let me know it goes.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
OOsva
Beginner

Thanks for this but I hoped somebody can analyze these dumps and get some info from them. I've already exhausted forum information...

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

The BSOD you encounter in your PCs seems to be related to a hardware issue, my recommendation is that you should take this to the computer manufacturer, and inform Microsoft about this BSOD since this is also related to the operating system installed. I would like to encourage the community here to join in, and share their experiences, in case someone has a workaround or any feedback please join the thread.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos