Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14539 Discussions

Ball Map/ required for core i7-1185G7

Signatics
New Contributor I

Hi,

Please share the ball map of intel core i7-1185G7 mobile processor.

We are asking this because We have been told by intel representative in this post that mobile processor and embedded mobile processor are not pin compatible...

Secondly, why embedded mobile processor(core i7-1185GRE) and mobile processor (core i7-1185G7) have different package dimensions? Mobile processor dimension is 45.5x25 mm and embedded mobile processor dimension is 46.5x25 mm.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Steven_Intel

Hello Signatics,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We are going to review the information. As soon as I have an update, I will let you know.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello Signatics,

The package size it is just by design, the socket does not determine the package size.

As well, I can see in the other thread that you already have the ball map for the Intel® Core™ i7-1185G7 processor, and an agent there said they sent an email. Could you please confirm what is the real ball map you need?

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Signatics
New Contributor I

Hello @Steven_Intel ,

We need ball map of Core™ i7-1185GRE and Core™ i7-1185G7.

On this forum @CarlosAM_INTEL sent us ball map for Intel Core™ i7-1185GRE through email. We need ball map of Core™ i7-1185G7, just to compare ball map of both processors. We were told by @Jaime_Lizarme here that both processors are not pin compatible. Which means that both processor don't have same ball map. That's why we need ball map of Core™ i7-1185GRE and Core™ i7-1185G7 to compare there pins/balls.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Thank you for your response.

As soon as I have an update, I will let you know.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello Signatics,

For this request, I recommend you to contact the Resource & Documentation Center support https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/resources-documentation/developer.html

You may need to get and sign a CNDA in order to get the information. Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.  

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos