Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14402 Discussions

Bonus Gaming Enthusiast Channel Software Bundle expired

idata
Employee

About 2 months ago i purchased a i5 6500 and recived this Bonus gaming enthusiast channel software bundle with

-> Rainbow 6

-> Warface

-> World of Tanks

i absolutely forget about this until i needed the waranty for my ram memory and saw that. tryed to use it but it was expired. is there any way to recover that code? or it's lost forever. i tryed to talk with the sellers of thoes pc components, but thy just said, you should have used it right away, not our problem anymore.

The processor product code is BX80662156500, S/N U63Y3P5602287

0 Kudos
8 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Aniujual,

In this case you might need to check with the place of purchase, from this end we do not handle gaming bundles. So, the right place to get more answers would be the place of purchase, they might be able to help you getting that code.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

They just took a shit on me... said that it was my fault cause i didnt used it when i got it... and that they don't care. so... yeah...

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I have sent you a PM, please check it.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/108704 Aniujual,

Did you get my PM?

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Yes i did, i am so sorry for not replying to your messages. I have internet issues since 1st of December. And i cannot gather everything that you need only from my phone. Hopefully by the end if the week i will be able to send everything.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Not a problem! Let me know when you are ready.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I have just received your message, we will work over there.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
GenFamDarKDayS
Beginner

ALMAK İSTİYORUM

0 Kudos