Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14513 Discussions

Broadwell DE and Broadwell DE NS compare

RSun
Beginner

Broadwell DE and Broadwell DE NS GPIO/UART/I2C port numbers is the same?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, Thank you for contacting us about this concern. Could you please so kind and provide us the specific processor that you have? or the processors that you would like to compare? I will be waiting the outcome in order to proceed with the next step. Best regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, I would like to verify if you have any other question in order to assist you with? If so, please do not hesitate and let me know and I will be more than happy to assist you. Best regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos
RSun
Beginner

​Thank you, my CPU is D-1518 and D-1523N

0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, Thank you for the information provided. Could you please so kind and provide us more information about what you are looking for? Best regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos
RSun
Beginner

​Does any document have show GPIO/UART/I2C prot numbers?

0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, Thank you so much for the information. Let me try to gather more details about it and as soon as possible I will get back to you. Best regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello Richard, Thank you so much for you patient. I would like to inform you that if you would like to get more details and information about the serie of Processors, I will suggest you to contact the following community site: https://forums.intel.com/s/topic/0TO0P00000018NJWAY/embedded-xeon Please check the information with them, they will be more than happy to assist you and provide you the most accurate information about it. Best regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos