Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14400 Discussions

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and BAD_POOL_CALLER and high latencies

JRufo
Beginner

Hi, from a week ago until today, my laptop (ASUS TUF GAMING) has been crashing always when playing. The BSOD message are the described up here.

I tried to use Intel SSU, but in the middle of the process, it makes a BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER and reboot.

Using LatencyMON, I can see that some .sys files are giving me high latencies, such as dxgkrnl.sys, ndis.sys, tcpip.sys between other.

Some idea? Could be a hardware issue?. I am sending it to my TS manufacturer already, but I would love some Intel explaination in order to know

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello JRufo,

Thank you for posting your question on this Intel® Community.

Since you are sending your computer back to your computer manufacturer. We suggest that you continue checking the health of the hardware with them. After you get the computer back, you can run the Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool to check the health of the processor and continue troubleshooting this issue.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello JRufo,

Feel free to post an update related to this thread. We will be glad to help you.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello JRufo,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need any further assistance, please post a new question.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos