Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14402 Discussions

CPU Shortage?

JTims1
Novice

I bought a X299 Board last September, 2019. Why am i still waiting for a 10980XE?  This is Crazy. The I9 10900K is also Missing, what is going on? You Cant Blame Covid, I been working this whole time, and CPU's are Essential, since alot of people are working from Home. I love Intel do not make me think of switching. By the time i get the CPU my Board Warranty will Be Over.  NOT COOL.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello JTims1, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

The Intel® Core™ X and K series processors (Launched in Q4’2019, Q2'2020) and systems are on sale globally, however; the supply to specific vendors and markets may vary. For the best estimate on availability, please continue to check with your preferred vendor or retailer. Or check with the Intel® Authorized Distributors and Approved Suppliers for more options.  

Regards, 

Sebastian M.  

Intel Customer Support Technician.  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello JTims1,  

I hope the previous information was useful to you. As mentioned, the product availability depends on every vendor and market, check with your preferred reseller or with the Intel® Authorized Distributors and Approved Suppliers for more options. 

We will proceed to close this matter, if you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Regards,  

Sebastian M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician.   

0 Kudos