Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14513 Discussions

CPU pipeline stages

LJH2
Beginner

Hi currently I'm a student studying IT, where do I find intel cpu pipeline stages? It will be helpful to my study.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello LJH2,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

To provide you with a response to your query, I want to confirm some information.

I would like to confirm what information you are looking for about the CPU Pipelines stages. Also, let me know which processor you have in mind for this information.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
LJH2
Beginner

I'm looking for how pipeline is implemented in Coffee Lake CPU

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello LJH2,

Thank you for the information provided.  

I will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details. 

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello LJH2,

Thanks for waiting for a response.

I would refer to request access to the Premier account in RDC due to information is Intel confidential only. You must need a Corporate Non-Disclosure Agreement (CNDA), and its approval can take up to 10 days once it's submitted.t

RDC link (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/resources-documentation/developer.html#panel-top-resources|most-popular).

Once the account is created, post your question on the RDC forum. And in case you want more information about how to apply for an RDC account. visit the link (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058073/programs/resource-and-documentation-center.html)

I hope you find this information helpful. Hopefully, it will help other community members. Since the thread is now solved, we will close it. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos