Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14510 Discussions

Can Intel please give us a fan with our Intel CPU's, we will pay extra for the fan in the box, the new Intel 10th Gen. CPU for Desktop Computers thank you, Intel will help a lot of customers like me, people can choose to have a fan in the box or not.

WP0001
Beginner

GOD Bless you all thank you again Intel for helping me and Billions of people.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello WP0001,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. 

We would like to let you know that there are two different targets with the processors locked and unlocked processors.

The locked processors will include a fan that will cover the needs of the processor Thermal Design Power (TDP).

The unlocked processors do not include a fan because we do not know how the enthusiasts will use the processors. it could be out of specs (overclocking, XMP, etc) so depending on what the enthusiasts do, they might need a different cooler type like water coolers that can cover the needs of the processor when they work at high performance.

Regards,

Adrian M.

Intel Customer Support Technician 

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello WP0001,

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Let me know if you need more assistance. 

Regards,

Adrian M.

Intel Customer Support Technician 

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
WP0001
Beginner

Thank you Adrian for your reply from Intel, i am just waiting for the locked 10th Gen. CPU's from Intel, can't wait for their release to come, will the new CPU's be available in November 2019 or next Year 2020, thank you again, may GOD Bless you and Lord Jesus Christ Bless you and your family and Intel and all the Billions of people thank you again.

0 Kudos