Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14536 Discussions

Can anyone tell me how to stop unwanted emails

WBiss
Beginner

Hi I posted a question a while back and was given some help but I think I have clicked on something and now I am getting many unwanted emails about processors that people want help with and I am unable to help. I have set everything in preferences to stop me receiving emails but they still keep coming in. Can anyone help me with this please? I have attached a pic of my preferences

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Mark_H_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I looked at your attachments and the preferences you set should stop the emails. Since the preferences don't seem to work for you, I'll open a ticket with IT to get it fixed. I'll get back to you as soon as I hear something. I'm not sure what it might take to fix it.

Mark

WBiss
Beginner

Thanks Mark Hanna I will wait to hear from you. I am a bit reluctant to click on the "receive email notifications" to get in to see if I can set it to clear them because that is probably what I did in the first place to cause this problem.

0 Kudos
WBiss
Beginner

Hi Mark have you managed to do anything even unregistering my account would be ok I could always sign up again.

0 Kudos
Mark_H_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I'm contacting you via private message.

Mark

0 Kudos
Mark_H_Intel
Employee

Since the upgrade to Jive 7, control of emails through your preferences configuration appears to be working. You have multiple ways to "follow" forums or people, which you can configure with the follow button. In preferences, you can configure what email notifications you receive. With the upgraded platform you get a lot more control and the bug where you couldn't turn off emails appears to be resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Mark

0 Kudos
WBiss
Beginner

Thanks Mark for your efforts. I still got some emails this morning which hopefully were from before the new upgrade also I will go into my settings in case anything needs to be updated.

0 Kudos