Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14534 Discussions

Cannot search doc #640982

RexLiu
Beginner

Hi, this is Alpha&Omega semiconductor. We provide power management solutions for ODM customers. 

Actually, we just got some request form customer and they ask us to check MTL_P_PDG file. But I cannot find it on Intel website. Is it related to authority? How could I get doc #640982? 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello RexLiu

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We need more information to help you find the information you need, which product is this related to? What specific information do you need from the document?

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
RexLiu
Beginner

Hi David, 

Sorry for later reply. 

Actually, we just discuss with Intel Malaysia about power converter solution for VNNAON. So, I need to know the detail about VNNAON specification. Of course, we got some screenshot photo from Intel engineer, but it is inconvenience to ask Intel engineer take screenshot all the time.

That is why I ask for this document.

BR

Rex

0 Kudos
RexLiu
Beginner

Hi David,

Attached picture is screenshot picture from Intel power engineer. For your reference.

BR

Rex

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Thank you for the information, we understand you are looking for the VNNAON value but we need to confirm the model of the product. Do you have this information available?

Regards, 

David G 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

After further investigation, the image you posted is confidential so it was removed. If you need this document or more related information you may need to apply for a CNDA in the Resource & Documentation Center:

If a CNDA was denied, you can contact the your Intel Distributor, so he can request support for this document. Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.  

Regards, 

David G 

0 Kudos