Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14506 Discussions

Cant Complete Mandatory survey for COD BO4 HELP@

BBemi
Novice

i have my working code, i go to the correct site enter my code and then it brings me to the next screen where its terms and conditions. It says i must complete the mandatory survey to get the game. when i click on the survey it pops up with the questions with no way to actually enter them or submit the survey please help!

9 Replies
BChur
Beginner

I'm having a similar problem. I can't even get the survey to load after entering my code. I've tried on Firefox, Chrome, and Edge, and still can't get to the survey.

DBARB6
Novice

Same issue, input master key... takes me to next page to agree to the consent and then just sits there circling away. When you try to submit a support ticket it just gives you an error and won't submit. I have been attempting this through out the last day and a half to get this redeemed.

BBemi
Novice

I think I got alittle further, When you are at terms and conditions screen. At the top right if you click APPS it brings you to the survey. Or atleast the same exact 5 questions. So I fill them out but it repeats a cycle over and over of the same 5 questions and still wont let me past the terms and conditions screen something has to be wrong if the survey is popping up under apps and not working correctly... I set my brand new i9 9900k 2080ti Pc up faster then trying to redeem this stupid code.. how frustrating is that.. INTEL WHERE ARE YOU GUYS WITH SOME INFORMATION ON THIS!!

IF anyone figures this out PLEASE POST HERE

DBARB6
Novice

@BBemi Thanks for the tip I did what you did by clicking on APP and it brought up the Survey after I filled it out it took me to the redemption page. Was able to get my accounts all linked and game redeemed. What a frustrating experience this has been.

DClin1
Beginner

Can you tell us what OS and browser version you were using? I've tried the same and the survey just loops for me...​

0 Kudos
Nooraini_Y_Intel
Employee

Hi Bbemi,

It seems that you have posted this thread under the wrong topic (Programmable Devices - FPGA, CPLD & SOC devices). The agents working on Intel FPGA (Programmable Devices) products will not be able to support non-FPGA related questions thus I'm moving this thread under the Processor topic. Each forum topic is assigned with different technical specialty agents to work on the threads. In future, please post the thread under the correct topic so that the right agents will be able to provide the appropriate support accordingly. Thank you for your understanding.

https://forums.intel.com/s/topic/0TO0P00000018NWWAY/processors

Regards,

Nooraini

0 Kudos
BBemi
Novice

Well it would be nice if we got some information on this problem PLEASE!!!!

0 Kudos
BBemi
Novice

FINALLY WORKED!!!!!!!!! cliked the "APPS" did the survey and it actually went through instead of cycling downloading now!

0 Kudos
WGrif2
Beginner

Did it work the first time you clicked apps? And did you check the ToS box before clicking apps? I'm having the same issue, but clicking apps just takes me right back to the same stinking ToS page I clicked the apps button from. I might as well just be refreshing the page. I know this isn't the case, but it kinda feels like you're not supposed to be able to download the game without going to hell and back. Then you guys found a workaround that allowed you to redeem your copy of the game in a reasonable amount of time and Intel software team went into panic mode and immediately put out a patch to "fix" this bug. For me, thinking about it that way makes it less annoying when the site doesn't work.

0 Kudos