Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14514 Discussions

Connection error with audio (serato dj lite)

IlonaK
Beginner

Hi!

Trying to connect serato dj lite with numark party mix. I have a connection error. Already follow all serato support but nothing works. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

IlonaK, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this matter, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

Is this a new computer?

When did you purchase it?

Were you able to use the "Serato DJ Lite" with "Numark Party Mix" before on this specific machine?

If yes, when did the issue start?

What is the connection error that you are seeing? Is there any chance that you can share a screenshot of it?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes that might cause this problem?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
tes1
Beginner

i have this problem too please help me ,i have numark party mix 1

0 Kudos
tes1
Beginner

this is pic 

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello IlonaK, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello IlonaK, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

@tes1   Start a new thread for yourself, with full information.

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
tes1
Beginner

this is result file

0 Kudos