Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14510 Discussions

Core 5200u

МЗеми
Beginner

Всем привет. Процесор i5200 греется до 90 градусов "aida64". В wow online температура за 5 минут достигает до 85 90. Пасту менял, ноут чистил. Нормально ли это для моего процессора?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Sargeras26,

Thank you for joining the Intel Community Support.

According to the package specification for your processor, the maximum temperature allowed at the processor die before addressing any overtheating issues and activating any thermal protection is 105°C. In your case, your processor is within specifications.

Now, does your computer show any of the following warning signs for oeverheating?

-Unusual fan sounds

-Windows error and/or a blue screen

-Random restarts or shuts down

Is your system running slower?

Also, does the processor reach a high temperature when you run a specific application/game?

To verify the functionality of your processor, I recommend you to run the Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool. It will be great if you could share the results with me.

Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/19792/Intel-Processor-Diagnostic-Tool

Wanner G.
0 Kudos
МЗеми
Beginner

- При росте температуры, вентиляторы работают быстрее.

- Нет

- Нет

При температуре 80 ° C процессор сбрасывает частоты до 2.20 GHz.

В ведьмаке 3 достигает до 90 градусов в wow до 85+-.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Sargeras26,

I hope you found the Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool useful. The diagnostic shows that the temperature of the processor is within specifications. Now, keep in mind that you are running a demanding game, and from my point of view, it indicates that the fans are doing their job trying to keep your processor cool.

Your processor is also operating at base frequency 2.20 GHz, and it will adjust it based on a number of factors such as temperature, number of active cores, type of workload, among others.

What you can do to prevent overheating issues is load default settings in BIOS to make sure that your system is not overclocked. Also, make sure you have the latest BIOS if it is needed.

Wanner G.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Sargeras26,

I am just following up on your case.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Wanner G.
0 Kudos