Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14539 Discussions

Core i3-12300 Boxed ?

LionelM
Novice

Hello,

I don't know if I'm asking my question in the right place so apologies if I make a mistake !

Do you plan to release a boxed version of the Core i3-12300 ?

I see, for now, there's only a Tray version.

Thanks for your answer.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello LionelM

Sure! You are very welcome. It has been a pleasure to assist you.

Sincerely,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

5 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @LionelM

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities and for your interest in Intel® Products.

Generally speaking, we don't comment on unreleased products, future releases, plans, or information that is not public. However, we will check your inquiry about the possibility for an Intel® Core™ i3-12300 Boxed Processor to see if there is any public information available to share but we cannot promise anything at this point. We will be posting back in the thread as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

LionelM
Novice

Hello,

Thanks for your reply and OK, I understand !

Best regards.

Lionel

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello LionelM

After reviewing further your inquiry, we would like to confirm that we don't comment on unreleased products or products that we don't know if they will be manufactured. The information we have available is that so far they are Tray units only.

We do appreciate your interest in our products and we recommend staying tuned with the latest news and information about future products through our official communication channels. For instance, the Intel® Newsroom website.

Having said that, we will proceed to close this request now. If you have any other inquiries, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

LionelM
Novice

Hello Andrew G.,

Thank you so much for your reply !

No problem, as I said before, I understand.

Best regards.

Lionel

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello LionelM

Sure! You are very welcome. It has been a pleasure to assist you.

Sincerely,

Andrew G.