Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14537 Discussions

Cost of the processor and details.

PKoth
Beginner

I had a old processor i dont know the processor details. i thought to sell the processor so please tell me the cost price of processor.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello PKoth Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. Allow me to share with you the Intel® Core™ i5-3330 Processor specifications (https://ark.intel.com/products/65509/Intel-Core-i5-3330-Processor-6M-Cache-up-to-3-20-GHz-) for processor details. Bear in mind that Intel® does not support 3 party sales in case of warranty options. Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello PKoth I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello PKoth I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos