Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14512 Discussions

Could any members please help me to sort out this issue?

A_R_Abhiram
Beginner

My pc acts wierd !!!!I dont know how to explain it....i think its rarest of the rarest......First i m starting with intel graphics accelerator.....i have installed the correct version and after installation ....when i try to open ...just a loading screen appears and shows error....the app crashes...i have tried all versions ...but its just a waste of time!!!!...and i tried to install the app provided by intel which helps to install updates directly to pc.....but the app itself is not working....and i think i have wasted a lot of time reasearching this big xxxx!!!

The second issue is aero theme is not working...in win7ultimte...( i tried installing win10 and then win8😕..​totally sucks...after installation tge is boot up ...but after reaching the startup screen..the interface goes black...then i turn off the pc by power switch...its an another issue...so i stay using win7)now i am using with the classic theme!!!.....

The third issue is ...i can't play any online games!!!...pubg lite...emultors are not working at all ( just shows a interface with letters written just mixes up!!!...the picture of icon ...and the pictures shown in interface shows blurry...with stripes of coloures...( not clear at all)...conclustion is that I can't play any online games...in my pc just because of this things!!!i can't even use it!!!

the fourth issue is that i can't use any internet related apps...spotify....all browsers except IE11..(The interface of this apps goes the same as i mentioned above​...the screen goes weird with fonts being white with black outline or any colours ...i can't read anything ..for example we can take the chrome browser..the interface just start to flicker..simply if i do something on the browser..the lettersxi type on search box just dissapears or just mix up ..shows like captcha !!!)real player ..should i mention every internet related app!!

the fifth issue is ​i can't install win10 or win8!!!i dont know whats reason..this is also related to the processor....!!

​Right now i dont have any pictures to show the issue...so please...cooperate with me 😑!!..i have tried to sort ot the issue by my own way..by contacting the motherboard manufacturer (...they said that its an outdated processor i am using!!but still many peoples use it with win 10 and use this chip to play games like gta5!!!)i had chat with the microsoft!!..but no use!!!..i have contacted intel...for sorting out this....there response was so xxxxy!!!...they told me that we can't give any support for discontinued product!! and they had asked to provide my full name...i told them my full name...and they say that its wrong ..."you are faking!!!".. i have only one name...and i have told them!!but they are not trusting me!!!they see me as a terrorist or something like that!!...first i thought all this issue would be of virus..so i tried formatting hdd..no result!!tried updating apps and software..no result....i can't use the pc at all!!...the use of the pc is just for saving things!!!and for typing notes and other offline activities!!!i dont know what happened!!its with chip or any other component..but i have checked it whole!!!

INTEL PENTIUM G2010 2.8GHZ

WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64Bit

4GB CORSAIR(2GB+2GB)

SEAGATE 320GB

​GIGABYTE B75M-S

NO GRAPHICS CARD

SO PLEASE HELP ME ...PLEASE PROVIDE SOLUTION FOR ME TO SOUGHT OUT THIS ISSUE!!!​

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AlHill
Super User

You have too many issues, and should not be trying to solve your problems here. Microsoft support would be a better place.

Now, and I know you do not like W10 and W8.x. But, W10 is where you need to be especially since you only have two months of W7 support left.

Backup your data.

Update the motherboard bios. If you do not know how, contact gigabyte.

Do a clean install of W10. If a key is needed, use your W7 Ultimate key. Use the media you can create here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Do not install any third party apps or anti-virus.

Your ivy bridge processor is still supported and your graphics should be automatically installed by the W10 install.

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/71071/intel-pentium-processor-g2010-3m-cache-2-80-ghz.html

Now, with this clean install, you should have no problems. If you start adding 3rd party software, check for problems after EACH INSTALL.

Doc

0 Kudos