Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
15210 Discussions

Customer Support Ghosting

thomasl45
Beginner

My CPU is causing a red error light on my motherboard and I am not able to boot my PC. My issue is that upon submitting my 1st ticket, the Service Rep who was helping me stopped responding and is now ignoring my emails asking for a reply. The last email they sent me was to let me know they would get back to me August 6th. I have emailed 3 times asking about the response but still, nothing. I have submitted a 2nd ticket but that hasn't been opened yet. I have the case number if need be but I'm stuck. My CPU failed so my PC isn't able to be used, it has been almost a month since I started my 1st ticket. I'm stuck in limbo without any help and it seems like I have to buy more parts for my PC even though I have a valid warranty.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Or your motherboard has a fault.  Have you bothered to check the motherboard documentation to see what that red light indicates?

Also, yiou did not specify what processor you have, what OS, and any other information.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[If you find any Intel driver you might need, download and save it now.]

0 Kudos
thomasl45
Beginner

I have come to the conclusion it is not my motherboard, and yes I have checked what the Red LED light means and it means that there is something wrong with the processor. My issue, as stated in my main post, is a service representative has begun ignoring my emails and not replying. The processor is the i9-11900K, My OS is Windows 11, any other information I will add however my main point in the post was questioning service reps being able to not reply and then ignore any emails for follow-up.

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello thomasl45,

Thank you for posting in the community!

I will notify the team handling your case and apologize for the delay. Rest assured, the person responsible for your case will be informed. I will now close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos