Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14400 Discussions

Customer found i5-10210U Processor shows different max frequency on ark.intel.com.

Chih-Ming_L_Intel

It shows "up to 4.10 GHz" on title but "4.20 GHz" in Max Turbo Frequency.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AndrewG_Intel

Hello CLin29

Regarding your inquiry, we would like to mention that the Max Turbo Frequency value of 4.20 GHz refers to the maximum single core frequency at which the processor is capable of operating using Intel® Turbo Boost Technology; and the referenced value in the title "4.10 GHz" refers to the possible achievable Turbo Boost Frequency with multi-cores.

I hope this clarifies your inquiry.

Regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewG_Intel

Hello CLin29

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Please allow us to look into this inquiry and as soon as we have more details we will be posting back in this thread.

Regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello CLin29

Regarding your inquiry, we would like to mention that the Max Turbo Frequency value of 4.20 GHz refers to the maximum single core frequency at which the processor is capable of operating using Intel® Turbo Boost Technology; and the referenced value in the title "4.10 GHz" refers to the possible achievable Turbo Boost Frequency with multi-cores.

I hope this clarifies your inquiry.

Regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
Chih-Ming_L_Intel

Suggest adopting "Max Turbo Frequency value" that is the same as other CPU SKU showing in the website to avoid confuse customers.

0 Kudos