Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14395 Discussions

DDR4 support Processors Xeon Which

KRobe4
Beginner

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone had a list of all the Xeon​ processors that support DDR4 as I cannot find a list and currently have found no better way than manually checking each and every one on the product pages as there appears to be no way to filter by memory support (if there is and I'm being stupid please do enlighten me).

Cheers​

0 Kudos
1 Solution
10 Replies
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello Kieran, Thank you for contacting us about this concern. Unfortunately, there is no like a list of processors that supports DDR4; due to the fact that some processors will support both Memory Types DDR3/DDR4. My best recommendation for you would be to check on the following web site: Ark.intel.com manually the memory type of the processor in which you are interested in. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate and let me know and I will be more than happy to assist you. Best regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
KRobe4
Beginner

You are a fantastic person, thank you so much for taking the time to do this!

0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello RAJU2529, Thank you so much for your contribution. We highly appreciate it. @KRobe4; Please find above there is a different way to see what you are looking for from ark.intel.com. I hope the information provided was informative for you, if you have any other question please do not hesitate and let us know and we will be more than happy to assist you. Best regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
RAJU2529
New Contributor III

​yes sir  , I have used  same link ark.intel.com  and then I compared and I given shared link

0 Kudos
RAJU2529
New Contributor III

​DDR4 upto   2666   used

Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, No problem, by any chance is there anything else that I can assist you with? If so, please let me know and I will be more than happy to assist you. Best regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, Please let us know the outcome in order to proceed with the next step. Best regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, Due to the fact that I have not seen any activity on this thread, I am going to proceed and close it. Please, if you have any other question do not hesitate and contact us back and we will be more than happy to assist you. Best regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
KRobe4
Beginner

Sorry for the delay, been away for Christmas, many thanks to RAJU2529 and you for all your help and this question can be closed :)

0 Kudos