Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14514 Discussions

Dear, Intel Engineers The question is in the attached pdf since more than 255 words are not allowed here. Thanks, Sincerely JWP

JPyo0
Beginner

0 Kudos
4 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I responded to your previous post. We don't open suspicious files like this. Put your questions in the text of your message. If it says it won't fit, post what you have and then reply to your own post and provide the remainder.

...S

0 Kudos
JPyo0
Beginner

Dear Mr. Pearson,

Thanks for your reply.

I am so sorry but I am new to this community so I am not very sure what you meant by "post what you have and then reply to your own post and provide the remainder."

Thanks,

Sincerely JWP

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

If you are typing and it says you've hit a limit, click on the ASK button and deliver what you have typed so far. Then, reply to your own question by entering the remainder of your text in the Answer box and then click on the ANSWER button to deliver it as well. Frankly, this seems moot; I am unaware of any major limitation on the text you can enter. Just remember to limit what you put in the Question box to a simple summary of your problem and then put your actual list of questions and other details in the Details box.

...S

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello JPyo0

Thank you for posting in the Intel Community.

We were able to view your PDF and I am noticing that you are currently working on application development, in this case, we recommend referring to Intel® Developer Zone (https://software.intel.com/en-us/home).

Note: We apologize for the inconvenience of having to PDF his request and we will check on the character post limitation.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos