Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14509 Discussions

Deleted chipset, need help!

JHowa4
Beginner

I recently deleted a chipset driver in my device manager because I didn't think I would need it, it was a "intel(r) Xeon(R) E3 - 1200/1500 v5/6th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) PCIe Controller (x16) - 1901" and I deleted it because I don't even have a Xeon processor, but after deleting it, my other two monitors stopped working, and I created a system restore before I deleted it, but no restore points are showing up, and my computer also has the "sleep" and "hibernate" options greyed, and the max resolution I can use is 1280 x 1024. Please help, I can't find the driver download either.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
JHowa4, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support. In order to provide the most accurate assistance we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system: What is the model of the processor? What is the model of the motherboard? If this is a laptop, what is the model of it? Which Windows version are you using? Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
JHowa4, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter? Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
JHowa4, Is there anything else we can help you with? Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos