Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14539 Discussions

Design engineer

bbrout
Beginner

I was hoping to talk to someone in IC design or perhaps VLSI. We would like some help with a project.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @bbrout

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We understand that you are looking for some help regarding a project with IC design or VLSI. In this scenario, we kindly recommend going to our Official Source for Developing on Intel® Hardware and Software: The Intel® Developer Zone.

To access some options to Gel Help, for instance, Documentation, Downloads, Product Licensing, etc, from the Welcome Home page, please click on the top menu: Software Developer > Get Help.

Also, customers with active Priority Support get access to Intel engineers for technical questions. For more details, please refer to the Priority Support FAQ.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
bbrout
Beginner

I have already tried those links thank you. Do you have anyone who does IC design?

0 Kudos
bbrout
Beginner

Someone here actually replied with a suggestion to find a design engineer or to plan out a project. I had Covid at the time and I cannot find the referral. Would that kind person please respond again so we can communicate with them for IC design. I had relatively mild symptoms for about a week and thank God for that vaccine. I hope I can get a response and someone out there actually knows how to do IC design. Thanks.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello bbrout

Thank you for your response.

This type of request is out of our scope of support. The information we handle is that the proper channel of support for this request is through The Intel® Developer Zone. However, we will double-check internally regarding your concerns but please keep in mind that we cannot promise any additional information or contact.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
bbrout
Beginner

Thank you for your response. I can understand your situation, but how in the world do people actually order parts and service from your company? If someone has a chip design and wants Intel to manufacture it, surely you would have some way for people to hire you and pay you money. How do people do that?

Yours,

Bruce
0 Kudos