Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14400 Discussions

Device inconnu Intel i7 5930K

Lionel83
Beginner

Bonjour à tous,

Nouveau sur la communauté, je vous remercie pour votre accueil.

Pourriez vous m'aider à identifier 2 lignes de device inconnu de mon processeur (photo en pièce jointe)? Cela est il normal ou cela est un défaut ou panne du processeur? Mon pc subit des redémarrages aléatoire (coupure image au noir puis redemarrage windows).

Je vous remercie par avance de vos réponses.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Hello everyone,

New to the community, thank you for your welcome.

Could you help me identify 2 lines of unknown device of my processor (photo attached)? Is this normal or is this a fault or failure of the processor? My pc undergoes random restarts (black image cut then windows restart).

I thank you for your response in advance.

Processeur Intel Core i7-5930K, codename: Haswell-E, Socket R3 (LGA2011-3)

0 Kudos
7 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

These missing items should be resolved by installing the Chipset Device Software (aka INF Update) package. Download the version of the package offered on your motherboard vendor's web site. It should come as a ZIP file. Then, do the following:

1. Extract the ZIP file to a temporary folder.
  2. Open a Command Prompt or PowerShell window.
  3. Make the temporary folder the current.
  4. Execute command ".\SetupChipset.exe /overall".
  5. Reboot.
  6. Delete temporary folder.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
Lionel83
Beginner

bonjour n_scott,

merci pour gotre reponse et aide.

a savoir que la carte mere est une Asus Rampage v Extreme et suivant votre solution, vais je trouver le fichier ZIP...?

aussi, est ce que d'apres vous, ce manque de device peut generer les problèmes que j'ai avec mon pc? redemarrage aleatoirement.

en vous remerciant a nouveau pour votre aide et conseil.

lionel

/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

hello n_scott,

thanks for your answer and help.

namely that the motherboard is an Asus Rampage v Extreme and depending on your solution, I will find the ZIP file ...?

also, in your opinion, this lack of device can generate the problems i have with my pc? randomly restart.

thanking you again for your help and advice.

lionel

0 Kudos
Lionel83
Beginner

J'ai trouvé ceci sur le site Asus et produit ROG RAMPAGE V EXTREME:

Version 10.1.2.8
09/09/2015 4,6 Mo

Utilitaire d'installation du logiciel Intel(R) Chipset V10.1.2.8 pour Windows 7/8/8.1/10 32 bits et 64 bits. (WHQL)

Cela correspond à ce que vous proposez? Merci

/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

I found this on the Asus website and produced ROG RAMPAGE V EXTREME:

Version 10.1.2.8
09/09/2015 4.6 MB
Intel (R) Chipset V10.1.2.8 software installer utility for Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 32-bit and 64-bit. (WHQL)

Does this correspond to what you are proposing? Thank you

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User
Yes, that should do. Follow the process I detailed above and it should resolve these devices. Now, I can't guarantee that this will address your restart issue; let's solve one thing at a time.
...S
0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @Lionel83

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. We hope that the assistance provided by the community has been helpful.

Also, we understand you have opened an internal Web Ticket with us and in case you need direct assistance from Intel, then we will continue to help you through that channel now. We will therefore close this community case from our side. Thank you.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Lionel83
Beginner

Bonjour AndréG_Intel,

Le problème n'est toujours pas résolu à ce jour par manque de temps et de disponibilité du PC.

Pouvons nous encore garder le topic ouvert, jusqu'à trouver la solution? Cela pourra être profiter à d'autre personne...

Dans l'attente de vous lire,

Merci

Lionel

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Not resolved as in the two devices remain unresolved or as in the random restarts continue to occur?

...S

0 Kudos