Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14395 Discussions

Does Intel core i5 8250u processor support WIN10 Professional?

JNaya1
Beginner

I recently bought a HP laptop x360-14ba123tu with WIN10 Home Basic preloaded. As I required domain connectivity, I loaded WIN10 Professional (latest Version 1809) on it. I found that there is problem with the Keyboard and Mouse pad and it stops functioning after a while. Does 8250u processor on this laptop support WIN10 Professional or not? Why does this problem occur. Thanks.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RAJU2529
New Contributor III

yes sure , because 15 8250u is the latest processor released this year only/

please install latest keyboard driver , intel chipset driver , touchpad driver from Hp site

0 Kudos
JNaya1
Beginner

Thank you Mr. Raju

I done all these things with latest updates but still same.

0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello JNaya1, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. It is imperative to test other mouse and keyboard as well as connecting them to other ports. Remember that this system has been manufactured by HP, this means that some drivers may be required, you can even download the chipset driver from their support site. Keep in mind that it is also recommended to check for any possible BIOS updates that could address problems with the system as well, highly recommended to check for the latest BIOS version on the HP* support site. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello JNaya1, I am following up with your case and see that we have not heard back from you. If you need more assistance do not hesitate to reply. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello JNaya1, I am following up with your case and see that we have not heard back from you. If you need more assistance do not hesitate to reply. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos