I am trying to update the Intel HD Graphics 4000 driver, windows 7 (64bit), but after downloading the driver assistant and clicked to open it, it's not opening, and if I try to delete it says it is in use, I restarted the computer but the problem still the same,
what should I do?
- Download the IDSA Uninstaller https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29112/Intel-Driver-Support-Assistant-Uninstaller and uninstall the IDSA.
- Clear the Internet Browser cache.
- Next reinstall the latest version https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28425/Intel-Driver-Support-Assistant?product=128824
Hi! thanks for the help!
I followed the steps and didn't work.
After the download of '' Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall tool'' and run the tool and choose Uninstall function, I not even found the program there to unistall, so i tried the next step.
''4.Install the latest IDSA version https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28425/Intel-Driver-Support-Assistant?product=128824''
I did it, and still not opening.
and now for some reason I realise the '' HD Intel Graphics Control Panel '' is gone from the right corner near the clock timer.
- Well, did you tried to download and install this driver manually? https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28799/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-33-?product=81499
- According to Microsoft request, the Intel Graphics Control Panel is not any more part of the driver package. You may download it from the Microsoft Store https://www.microsoft.com/en-as/p/intel-graphics-control-panel/9ndlclmmtmrc?activetab=pivot:overviewtab