Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14513 Discussions

Driver list for my hp intel core

Miru
Beginner
I have quite the problem! I have an hp 15 notebook with an intel celeron processor. For some reason when my laptop updated to windows 10 64-bit my drivers are a mess and half of my drivers do not work. Is there anything out there that gives me a list of drivers I SHOULD have on my drivers list??? A person tried to fix my laptop and just installed some random drivers and I dont know what should be there and what shouldn't. Please if anyone has any info, please I need help!!!
0 Kudos
1 Solution
AlHill
Super User

HP provides drivers for your laptop, if it supports windows 10.

Also, Windows 10 provides all the drivers you need, during install and during Windows update.

I doubt seriously that half of your drivers do not work. You did not describe any specific problem.

You provided no real information about your laptop.

Personally, I would do a clean install of windows 10 and deny access to your laptop by this "person".  Of course, you should backup your data prior to the clean install.

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

HP provides drivers for your laptop, if it supports windows 10.

Also, Windows 10 provides all the drivers you need, during install and during Windows update.

I doubt seriously that half of your drivers do not work. You did not describe any specific problem.

You provided no real information about your laptop.

Personally, I would do a clean install of windows 10 and deny access to your laptop by this "person".  Of course, you should backup your data prior to the clean install.

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos
Miru
Beginner
Thank you for the help. I will try what you recommended. I am sorry if I did not give enough information for people to work with. I am not really that much a computer person and I am doing my best. Thank you.
0 Kudos